Restoring Implants in Calgary
When you lose a tooth, having it replaced best serves your oral health. There are several traditional options at your disposal, but we often recommend implants for their durable and aesthetic properties.
Dental Implant Placement and Restorations
Our dentists in Calgary has the training and certification required to effectively and gently place implants.
- Minor surgical placement of the implant is used so that it works as an artificial tooth.
- The restorations provide the new teeth that are supported by the implants.
- Crowns, bridges, or dentures may all be fabricated and gently installed on your implants by our team.
The dentists at Love Dental Panorama Hills restore dental implants with your comfort in mind.
Bone and Gum Grafts
Sometimes, a patient may not have enough hard or soft tissue to undergo successful implant placement. Good bone support is a key part of successful implant placement. Also, good gum health helps the implant post integrate into the jaw.
- The tissue is smoothly built back up to provide placement for the implant post.
- Teeth are extracted in a gentle and professional manner to minimize the risk of bone loss.
- Bone grafting before implant placement may be prevented using the above methods to benefit your well-being and maximize your comfort.
Are Implants Right for You?
The only way to truly know is to discuss your treatment options with our dental team. However, two key factors are healthy jawbone volume and existing natural teeth near the site of loss. If you meet these requirements, there is a strong likelihood that you can undergo implant care.
Tooth replacement is not for the elderly alone. Adults of any age with any tooth loss can receive implants. Our team at Love Dental will always be sympathetic to your needs for tender and competent care.
Love Dental at Panorama Hills offers dental implant treatments in Calgary. Our restorative dental services will help families maintain healthy smiles. For more information about implant care, call our practice and schedule your next appointment today contact us at 403-228-3939